In this episode of the British Sportscar Podcast, it’s Nick flying solo as Sara takes some well-earned leave and is off celebrating a friend’s nuptials. Don’t worry though, it’s not all Nick’s voice as we hear from the winners of the Silverstone 500 before looking ahead to Donington Park.
In this episode:
- The on-the-track results of Silverstone.
- Dan Harper and Darren Leung on claiming the RAC Trophy.
- Shaun Balfe on the bright end of a challenging weekend for Barwell.
- Nathan Freke on being the team boss who helped three crews bring home silverware.
- Jack Brown on winning GT4, a trying weekend for Optimum and the 2023 McLaren Artura GT4.
- A new GT3 entry for both Donington Park rounds.
- Raceway Motorsport appealing their Silverstone shame.
- The wheels on the bus going round and round, with you on it perhaps.